Whether you are:
• Looking for interesting ways to earn those community service hours for school.
• Seeking a creative outlet for your free time.
• Searching for more hours your family can be involved in something productive and fun together.
• Interested in helping support the Arts ...
It’s time to break out of the grind and volunteer for the Arts Council’s upcoming events.
Gallery Greeters - Do you enjoy greeting the public? Do you have a passion for the arts? Then the Arts Council's volunteer Gallery Greeters may be for you! Greeters have the opportunity to greet the public, explain the exhibit, point out specific pieces and much more. Please contact Elizabeth DePalma at 910-323-1776 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Usher for the Arts – volunteer at the Crown Coliseum Complex and earn money for the Arts Council. After your duties are completed, stay to see the rest of the show or event. Please contact Suzanne Skene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Folk Festival – click here for details.
A Dickens Holiday – click here for details.
Fourth Fridays – the 4th Friday of each month except December
- Serve beer/wine (over 21, please)
- Serve soda
- Sell items and/or tickets when applicable
- Set up refreshments, bus tables
Membership and Special Events
- Envelope stuffing
- Serving food/drinks
- Set up
- Clean up
And there are even more opportunities to help!
Contact Elizabeth DePalma at email@example.com or at (910) 323-1776. Click here for to download the volunteer application.